A career or job search can encompass a range of challenges, emotions, pitfalls and pleasant surprises. From a candidate’s perspective, entertaining opportunities that are real, timely, interesting, and provide growth, stability and a long-term future is critical in deciding which ones to pursue.
To that end, each posting listed below is current, highlights the status of the interviewing process, reflects an accurate compensation range, and strives to portray the functions, objectives, challenges and opportunities associated with the position.
At KSC, we understand the importance of a career search, entry level or executive, and ensure that each candidate will receive a timely and honest response to their request. Additionally, all resumes and correspondence remain completely confidential. Personal information is retained in a secure database and never shared with anyone without the expressed permission of the applicant.
As clients’ opportunities are fluid, we encourage applicants to view our postings frequently. Should you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email us directly at email@example.com.
|Compensation:||$ 180,000.00 Yearly|
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the President/CEO/Shareholders. The CFO will assume a strategic role in the overall management and direction of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, inventory, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
Reporting to and partnering with the President/CEO, the CFO will play a critical role in developing and implementing the company’s overall strategy and will also work with the other Executive Team members to grow and/or improve each business segment.
1. Oversee reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements.
2. Contribute to strategic planning and development to ensure the company and its divisions reach full growth, profit and service potential.
3. Plan, develop and implement operational management system so as to meet agreed-upon corporate performance plans within agreed budgets and timelines covering all relevant areas of operations.
4. Supervise financial staff and indirect reports including motivation, training, recruitment and selection.
5. Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary business operational development theory and methods
6. Oversee IT solutions for company management, ensuring to keep company systems up to date and efficient
7. Analyze and develop projections for potential acquisitions, remodels, upgrades, and new construction.
8. Other areas of potential responsibility